Africa Mining Congress is a business zone and a two day conference event to be held from 16 – 19 July 2012 at the Sandton Convention Centre, Sandton, Gauteng South Africa.
This world-class two day conference is about innovation, investment and best-practice. The Africa Mining Congress is furthermore about finding the right mining projects and accessing funding and finance for Africa.
A formal part of the conference will include Speed Networking where all conference delegates meet each other for a short space of time and exchange business cards and then proceed to form meaningful conference and business relationships.
The Africa Mining Congress is a cost effective and an unrivalled sales and profile solution that works throughout the year and brings you face-to-face with your prospects and customers. Attending the conference is seen as giving your publication the advantage by partnering with the Africa Mining Congress 2012.
It focuses on all the key issues
- Raising capital for exploration and expansion
- Finding new mining projects in Africa
- Sourcing partners for regional expansion in Africa
- Ensuring effective production and implementing best practice
- Implementing alternative capital raising strategies
- Attracting investment and mining houses into underexplored African regions
For further information visit www.terrapinn.com/2012/africa-mining-congress or alternatively contact Betty Sichivula on +27 11 516 4049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.