Hot to Get to Greenway Woods Resort
Greenway Woods is situated in the Mpumalanga Lowveld, on the outskirts of the town of White River.
Directions to Greenway Woods Resort
Take the R22 Benoni/Brakpan, which then becomes the N12. This joins the N4 from Pretoria/Witbank to Middelburg. Continue on the N4 past Machadodorp/Watervaal Boven to Nelspruit. In Nelspruit, at the third traffic light turn left onto the R40, towards White River.
In White River, Mpumalanga, the R40 becomes Kruger Street. At the last traffic light in White River, turn left. This is the continuation of the R40 towards Hazyview, approximately 7 kilometres/ 4.3 miles out of town. Turn left into Pine Lake Drive to Greenway Woods Resort (just before the end of the tarred road).
Drive to Pietermaritzburg. At the Bergville turn off, turn right towards Ladysmith, Ladysmith to New Castle, then onto Volksrust. Drive on to Ermelo then to Nelspruit. Then follow directions as above.
Distances to / from Greenway Woods Resort
- 18 kilometres (11.9 miles) from the Kruger Mpumalanga Airport
- 27 kilometres (16.8 miles) from Nelspruit
- 30 kilometres (18.6 miles) from Numbi Gate (Kruger National Park's closest gate)
- 210 kilometres (130.5 miles) from Makalali Private Game Reserve
- 40 kilometres (24.9 miles) from Hazyview
- 180 kilometres (111 miles) from Imbali Safari Lodges
|Enquiries / Questions|