There is a variety of trade show and exhibtion venues in Port Elizabeth that provide options to cater specifically for your event. Your vision and help from industry experience can ensure for a smooth journey - from the initial planning to the final implementation. The thriving city of Port Elizabeth is a great location for a trade show, expo or convention. With its successful tourism and business industries, this city attracts crowds from far and wide each year. Trade shows are almost always a good way of promoting your business or industry and thereby attracting new clientele. However, planning an event on such a large scale can also prove to be a logistical nightmare.There is a small selection of exhibition venues in Port Elizabeth which are big enough to cater for large groups of people. A party with industry connections and experience to source and negotiate the ideal location for your event, might help to alleviate some of the pressure. The right venue can make or break an industry expo - here are some things to consider:
Exhibition Venues In Port Elizabeth
- Trade show theme - will your expo include all industry role-players or just one segment?
- Floor space requirements and dimensions - how many booths are you catering for?
- Target market - how many people do you estimate will come?
- Indoor/outdoor - will your expo be held indoors, outdoors or both?
- Facilities - are there sufficient restrooms and access points to accommodate everyone?
- Public transport - will attendees be able to use public transport to access the event?
- Parking - is there sufficient on-site parking and are there enough loading zones?
- Security - does the venue have enough exit points in case of an emergency?
- Technical requirements - will you require internet, lighting and audiovisual equipment?
|Enquiries / Questions|