Need ideas for rewarding your valuable employees? Create exceptional itineraries for food & wine breaks, wellness retreats, golf and outdoor activities in this stunning Cape Winelands town. Franschhoek is also central to many other Western Cape attractions. With a variety of options available, ideas for rewarding your valuable employees are not hard to come by. Create exceptional itineraries for food & wine breaks, wellness retreats, golf and outdoor activities in this stunning Cape Winelands town. Franschhoek is also central to many other Western Cape attractions.People travel to this beautiful valley from far and wide just for the scenery alone, but there is so much to experience that Franschhoek incentive travel is in a class of its own. The 'gourmet capital of South Africa' and its rolling vineyards offer accommodation for all budgets in a variety of establishments from 5 star hotels to self-catering cottages and group accommodation.Franschhoek incentive travel options are great to work with anytime of year. There is a lot going on in this vibrant and historic Cape Winelands town, and it is less than 1 hour's drive from Cape Town. Employees receiving an incentive travel reward will jump at the chance for an escape to the Franschhoek Valley.Arrange unique reward certificates based on various activities and interests, so corporate achievers who like to cook can attend one of Franschhoek's celebrated courses or go on a Chocolate Tour. Those who love wine adventures can enjoy horse riding or mountain biking wine tasting tours. Festivals can also be combined, such as the Bastille Day celebrations which are held every year in July.Incentive Programmes can also be built around weekend getaways with different levels of inclusions and accommodation. As an incentive travel organiser one can arrange Individual Incentives, Partner Programmes, Corporate Rewards, Group Incentives and Event Travel.
Franschhoek Incentive Travel, Cape Winelands, South Africa
Travel After A Conference In Franschhoek, Cape WinelandsWhen the weather is fine there are loads of pleasurable outdoor pursuits to enjoy, likewise on cooler, mistier days sumptuous indoor activities come into play. There is always something going on either in the valley or nearby. Enjoy your exciting travel after a conference in Franschoek to the fullest.
- Health & Wellness - spas, skin clinics, a salon and mobile therapists
- Shopping - markets, lifestyle shops, boutiques, antiques, jewellery, art
- Nightlife - wine estate cinema, jazz and concerts in summer, fine dining
- Cuisine - acclaimed gourmet restaurants, cookery and chocolate courses
- History & Culture - museums, French & South African culture, festivals
- Winelands - wine route tours by horse or bike and exclusive wine tastings
- Golf - 2 courses 15 minutes away and many more in the area
- Adventure - paragliding, mountain biking, horse riding and hiking
- Outdoor - walking trails and wine estate picnics
- Watersports - fly-fishing
- Nature - Mont Rochelle Reserve, mountain walks, wildlife and Fynbos
- Scenery - tours of the valley vineyards and gardens, day trips
|Enquiries / Questions|